Wednesday, August 23, 2006

REVERSE SIDE OF CHINESE QUILT


I really don't know if there is a right side to this quilt, as it is reversible. Both sides tell their own story. I think I will find a place to hang it using those cafe curtain clips. Then I can switch it around from time to time. My sewing room is still a mess. I am having cupboards made to store fabric and the guy has taken three months. It is always something. I have been waiting for years to have these, so I guess I can wait a little longer. It is just that you begin to wonder if he really intends to deliver them. I gotta get back to work--I have deadlines! Catch you all later!

9 comments:

Judith said...

Wow it looks great, both sides.

Libby said...

I like it -- I even feel better about the bugs now *s*

Fiona said...

My daughter had a chinese quilt that is very similar - with stuffed bugs etc. I must go and find it and see if the seams match!

Anonymous said...

that is stunning... hope you get your cabinets soon.

Linda C said...

looks like some go horizontal and others, vertical.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Very cool. I was reading the post too fast and thought you said you wonder if the ugly guy is ever going to deliver them!!!! :)

Hanne said...

What a special quilt to own - both sides :-)

Carol E. said...

I love it!

Judy said...

Gorgeous quilt! I bought cabinets from Home Depot and mine is FULL!! I have no place for a second and I must start sewing soon before I get more fabric!