Tuesday, October 03, 2006

AMAZING STORY

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my little treasures and my quilts. It is nice to be able to share and have people appreciate the things we love and enjoy. I gain so much from all of you as I peruse your blogs and see your talents and feel your enthusiasm for "our craft" and for life in general. I am not posting a picture today, but instead, I want to share this story and video that my brother sent to me. It is heartwarming and beautiful! You will want to share it with your friends and family. Go to http://cjcphoto.com/can/

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I read the story and watched the video. Wow. What amazing love.

Mary Johnson said...

How inspiring - I was practically sobbing by the time the video was finished.

Jenni said...

That was great - such fatherly love.

Sweet P said...

I live near Boston and Dick and Rick are in the news every year on the day of the Boston Marathon. It is one of the most gratifying stories you ever hear.