Friday, March 06, 2009

THE MANY FACES OF RENN

Remember that wedding? Well it is fast approaching! Of course we knew that March 14 would come quickly when they only announced their wedding in January. My son is nothing, if not decisive! Above you can see how he has changed through the years! The photo of Renn in the gray T-shirt was last summer when he visited us here in Virginia. They are preparing a video slideshow of Renn and Keira, his wife to be, for the wedding reception, so I have been going through photos all day long, scanning, etc. I couldn't resist sharing a few with those of you who have any interest, which I realize is not many. But at least I know my family will get a kick out of seeing these, and sometimes I have to consider their enjoyment when I write on my blog. After all, life has to include more than just quilts, doesn't it? Posted by PicasaAnd this is the happy couple! Renn and Keira! They are both 30 years old. Isn't it nice they finally found each other? We are all delighted! And we can't wait to meet her! Yes, you heard me right--we haven't even met her! They are both working and going to school in Provo, Utah which is 2300 miles from here! All our kids and grandkids will be there and my Dad and other family members. I am a little anxious, but really, I can't wait!



9 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Congrats all around. It will be spendid; and remember, in that one airport you can't get TOO turned around :)

The slideshow will be wonderful, Marcie.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh hope you have fun at the wedding! I love that pic of Renn hanging in the tire swing!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you Marcie...a new DIL and she looks like a sweetheart. I'm glad they found each other too. Have a blast in Vegas!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Beautiful and fun photographs. Oh, what fun you'll have...you know she has to be wonderful and a wedding!!! Awesome congratulations to all!

sewprimitive karen said...

Congratulations, Marcie! Oh, the one of Renn in the tire swing is just so cute.

Libby said...

What a fun time for the whole family. I like the Jimi Hendrix shirt and headband *s*

*karendianne. said...

I much enjoyed enlarging the photo collage you made. You've captured the Spirit of the man I should think. Loved "Jimi Hendrix!" Keira is lovely to look at and I feel you're going to LUV her. I think he's got himself a prize.

Nana B said...

What fun, the collage is great, Renn will probably laugh his head off at some of the photos. Aren't parents awful to show off some of the old pics of their kids. Mine say "how could you dress us like that?" Have a great time at the wedding and kiss all "my grandkids" for me.

Darcie said...

They are a darling couple! ('Course that's all in the genes, right!)

Take lots of pictures for us. Utah. Breathtaking.

Safe travels to you and your loved ones, Marcie!