Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Little Trees Pattern



Perhaps you have seen this little Christmas quilt making the rounds again this year. Its popularity seems to grow more each year. It used to be on my website, which is now closed, but people keep asking for it, so, due to many requests, I added a link to the pattern on the sidebar of this blog, and also to my Patchalot Patterns Facebook page. It seems, however, that many are having trouble viewing the pages. I think that is because so many of us use a phone or i-Pad, and it just doesn't translate. Hopefully if you use a desktop or laptop you can download the link and print if you like.
For those who are still struggling, I am going to attempt to paste the pages here on my blog. You, in turn, can do a screenshot and then print. Hope this helps!




Merry Christmas one and all!
Marcie Patch

13 comments:

Marsha said...

This is such a cute pattern, thank you for printing it again!

Janet said...

I remember making one for my mom when you first offered the pattern. It's such a fun Christmas quilt - I always meant to make one for myself. Thanks for this Marcie!

julieQ said...

You are just so awesome! thank you!!

Janet O. said...

I love this pattern, Marcie!
I thought I already had it, but I checked and it wasn't in my "Patchalot" folder. Thanks for sharing it!
You know I will try to adapt it to make a mini. : )

Yvonne said...

Thank you so much for the cute pattern! I πŸ’“it!

Jackie said...

Thank you for the great pattern! Merry Christmas!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Thanks so much for this adorable pattern--it's going to be tough deciding which border to use!!

Anne said...

Hey Marcie, Hope I wasn't part of the problem! LOL I love this quilt. One of my favorites.

Alice Cooksey said...

Merry Christmas to you and thank you for the sweet pattern.

Kyle said...

It's a delightful pattern and you are sweet for sharing the pattern with all of us.

Linda said...

Thanks for the pattern Marcie!

Marie said...

Very sweet, and very festive - thanks so much.

Loris said...

Thank you, Marcie. Happy New Year!